Éminence Forests for the Future
WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PLANTING TREES!
Through the Forests for the Future initiative, Eminence plants a tree for every product sold, allowing us to support communities in developing countries. Because they plant a tree every time you purchase one of our retail products, Eminence has planted 11 million trees so far! They are the first and only skin care brand to do that!
These trees help restore the environment, reduce the impact of climate change and create a greener earth for future generations. We’ve planted trees in more than 22 countries around the world. In developing countries, this equips people to grow their own food and build sustainable incomes for their families. In addition, a number of promising climate-smart agroforestry practices have been developed to improve crop yields and to revitalize soil health, water use efficiency and carbon storage.
THE POWER OF A SINGLE TREE
• Produces approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year
• Absorbs as much carbon in a year as a car produces driving 26,000 miles
• Helps lower air temperature and helps combat climate change
• Stabilizes the soil and prevents wind and soil erosion through its roots
• Contributes to the fertility of land through nitrogen fixation and increasing water penetration